Blackberry and Lemon Mocktail
December 4, 2020
This festive mocktail will be sure to have your guests asking for more! With blackberries and lemon packing a strong flavour punch, people of all ages can enjoy this delicious drink.
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 12 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup pre-made lemonade
- juice of 1 lemon
- lemon slices
- seltzer/club soda
- Add the blackberries to a small sauce pan and mash them with a fork or potato masher until broken down into small bits.
- Add the sugar, water and lemonade and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer over low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture to remove the bits of blackberry, add the juice from the lemon and refrigerate the liquid until cooled.
- Once cooled, pour the liquid evenly among 4 glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Add seltzer until glass is full.
- Garnish with lemon slices, mint and extra blackberries.