Parkinson’s disease is a condition in which the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine are negatively impacted. This progressive nervous system disorder impacts an individual’s movement. Symptoms often begin gradually with slight trembling in the hands. The face may also express little to no expression. Symptoms can begin to worsen over time, with speech becoming quite soft or slurred. This disease cannot be cured; however, medications can significantly improve symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease symptoms can differ between each individual. Some may experience mild symptoms, whereas others may experience quite debilitating signs. Some of the most common signs and symptoms include:
- Tremors: Tremors often begin in a limb, usually in the hand or fingers and can continue even if the hand is rested.
- Slowed Movement:You may experience slowed movement even when completing simple tasks. Steps may become much shorter when walking and the feet can often drag.
- Rigid Muscles:Muscles can become stiff in the body and limit movement and cause pain.
- Impaired Posture:Posture can often become stooped and negatively impact balance.
- Speech Changes:You may experience slurred, quick or soft speech changes or the speech can be more monotone.
Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
Medications can help manage symptoms of Parkinson’s disease quite well, especially helping with walking, movement and decreasing tremor. The medications can effectively increase dopamine or substitute it. Medications can benefit the individual in a number of ways by diminishing symptoms completely or making them far less consistent.
CheapoMeds guarantees fast, safe and affordable prescription deliveries to ensure you have the medications on time when you need them. Register with us to get started at https://cheapomeds.com/products/.
Notice: The above information is an educational aid only. Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.